Head of Corporate Sales - FemaleQAUMICA Pvt. Ltd. is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the above position in our Lahore office. “QAUMICA’s core value is “Assurance to Future Nation through education continuity”. QAUMICA connects organizations with services companies through its product (Smart QR Coded I.D Cards enriched with multiple solutions/insurances).
This is a Business Development and a field-based job which requires to build trust relationships with a portfolio of major corporate clients. The individual’s primary responsibility will be to drive the pipeline for business development especially within the Education sector. This is a new business role for an advanced product, managing client portfolio, selling/replacing the products into the areas of the potential need. Through a combination of strategic selling, analytical and relationship management skills, the individual will need to focus on securing relationships that build long-term client revenues and profitability. The manager will report to the Chief Technical Officer (based overseas). If you have relevant experience and are up to a challenging job, please do send us your application.
Main Responsibilities: ·
- To build & Maintaining Clients Portfolio.
- To acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements·
- To expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives·
- To identify opportunities for market research & analysis.
- To develop and execute marketing strategies in coordination with teammates·
- To liaison with clients to ascertain their precise requirements.
- To produce detailed proposals (e.g. timelines, staffing, and budgets).
- To communicate, maintain, and develop client relationships.
- To ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- To provide help and advice to customers using your organization as products or services.
- To keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients.
- To coordinate with other managers to discuss possible improvements to client services.
- To plan & achieve meet monthly, quarterly, and annually quota of projects & revenue.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and data analysis skills·
- Extroverts with strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- Strong initiative and a positive attitude; passionate about customer success.
- Excellent working English skills, both in speech and in writing, able to bring forward a vision or opinion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments.
- Board level negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills·
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Be a problem solver at heart, willing to take up any task with a genuine interest in learning by doing.
- Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and a sense of humor, is a plus.
- Master in Business / Management Sciences / Project Management·
- Well versed in MS Office Suit application
- Experience in the education sector/ corporate/group sales would be preferred·
- Experience in Sales / Business Development·
- Experience of the strategic/consultative sales process
Fixed Salary [70k to 90K depending upon qualification]
Up to 10% Profit Partnership for win projects.
Deadline to apply: 21st August
Location: Lahore Please forward your resume at [email protected]